Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options.
We are happy to process your insurance claims to maximize your benefits. Since insurance can be confusing, we ask that you call or contact us with specific questions. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 45 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
We gladly accept: Cash, Checks, Mastercard & Visa
Use your Citi Health Card at participating providers to get flexible payment plans for the health care treatments your family needs. Participating providers may offer a variety of payment plans* for many procedures that aren't fully covered by insurance. Even your vet may accept the Citi Health Card.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible Payment Plans on qualified purchases and revolving credit Option at participating providers (see your provider for details)
- Low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties
- No annual fee and no down payment required
- Separate account for health care expenses keeps other credit available for personal use
Easy to use
- Apply Now or at your provider's office and get a fast credit decision
- No need to reapply for additional treatments or purchases
- Account can be used for all family members
- Accepted at a variety of participating provider offices
- View, manage and pay your account online